Assisted Living at The Fountains
The Fountains of West County recognizes that we each have our own individual needs, therefore we each need to be given individual care. With our “person centered focus” program, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for each of our residents. Our St. Louis Assisted Living community was designed with the concept for our residents to enjoy life to their fullest. We want our residents to feel safe and confident to enjoy the things that they once thought wouldn’t be possible again.
In order to set each resident up for success, an individualized care plan is developed by our exceptional staff along with the resident and their family members. This is done by not only learning what their care needs are, but WHO the residents are as individuals.
With that information and through continuous monitoring of our residents’ health and well-being, we are able to see our residents achieve their goals and begin enjoying life to the fullest. Seeing them enjoy improved health and fitness, new friendships, going on outings and trying new activities is what truly inspires our staff to deliver the respect and quality of care each resident deserves.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Residents in our St. Louis Assisted Living community enjoy a lifestyle of dignity and security. The comfort of knowing we provide 24-hour staffing with our professional and caring staff, individualized assistance with activities of daily living, and 24-hour emergency response system gives our residents and their families a welcomed peace of mind.
- Individualized personal care
- Daily monitoring of resident well-being and security
- Nursing supervision to manage their health and comfort
- Three delicious meals daily and assistance with special diets
- Medication administration and management
- Full social, recreational and spiritual calendar
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry services
- All utilities (except phone)
- Transportation to scheduled events
- Veterans Benefits and Long Term Care (LTC) insurance accepted
Assisted Living Floor Plans
We offer studio suites, one and two bedroom apartment homes in our St. Louis Assisted Living Community. Our apartments are designed with attention to detail and comfort in mind, so that each resident can stay as independent as possible. Each apartment has a private bath and kitchenette area with a refrigerator, sink and cabinets.
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Dining in Assisted Living
With improved nutrition being one of the main care needs for our residents, our dining services were developed to enhance our residents’ dining experience as well as their overall health and well-being.
The Fountains Dining Features:
- Restaurant style service – Three nutritious meals a day
- Assistance with special diets
- A sample of our dinner entrees:
- Lemon Grouper
- Grilled Pork Loin
- Grilled Salmon
- A variety of soups, salads, and sandwiches are available at lunch and dinner in addition to the main entrees.
- Our private dining room is available to enjoy at mealtime with family and friends.
Assisted Living: Lifestyle
Our activities in Assisted Living are some of the most varied and unique you will find. Our activities are planned with our resident and staff input so that our residents can thoroughly enjoy themselves. We offer a multitude of social, recreational and cultural activities for our residents to enjoy. Here are some of the highlights of our Assisted Living Lifestyle:
- Wii bowling
- Variety of Entertainment
- Cooking with Our Chef
- Lunch Outings
- EnerG by Aegis Wellness Program- offering a variety of classes
- Watercolor Painting
- Trips Around Town- The Zoo, The Butterfly House, Cardinals Baseball Game
- Scheduled Shopping Trips
- Seasonal Celebrations with Families
- Root beer Float Socials in the Soda Fountain
Look at our current activity calendar and come see for yourself all the fun we have!