Memory Care: Service & Amenities
Residents of The Fountains of West County Memory Care Neighborhood benefit from being a part of a thoughtfully designed Alzheimer’s care program. Our program is dedicated to promoting feelings of security, peacefulness and life enrichment among people with Alzheimer’s. We provide assistance with the physical and emotional challenges caused by this disease while encouraging residents to engage with the world around them.
Caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to support residents’ needs. The Fountains Memory Care services and amenities are designed around a holistic, person-centered approach to caring.
Memory Care Neighborhood Services and Amenities
The the care and services each resident of our Memory Care Neighborhood receives helps them have a safe and meaningful day:
- The individual plan of care for each resident is based on their unique needs and abilities
- Support with the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) commonly includes bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- Nursing care to monitor for health changes and to promote overall wellness
- Medication administration and management
- Dining designed to support their nutritional needs
- Frequent well-being checks and oversight
- A structured calendar of life enrichment activities that support the mind, body and spirit of a person with Alzheimer’s
- Transportation for scheduled outings
- All utilities with the exception of the telephone
- Daily housekeeping
- Routine laundry service